Just a quick post while my Pumpkin Butterscotch Bundt Cake is baking and the house smells soooooo good!
Thanks to all of you that follow my blog. I wish each and everyone of you the holiday of your dreams.
Here’s what I’m going to do:
- Don’t stress – Eat what I want
- Make veggies the major portion on my plate
- Have a little, maybe two bites, of each dessert
- Look forward with joy to a nice long walk with friend and family – get as many of you as possible to go.
- Remember that I’ve made great progress this year – I’m comfortable in my clothes – that says it all to me.
- Focus on enjoying my friends and family and not on the food.
Love Peace and Joy to you all!!