Now that I’m being consistent with my exercising I’m really starting to notice the results. My clothes are fitting better, my tummy isn’t “pooching” out as much and when I lay on my back on the floor, I don’t feel convex because my butt’s too big! And speaking of the floor, its getting easier to stand up from sitting or lying on the floor also.
My energy levels are good and my spirits are up too.
I have a little mantra I came up with a short while ago to help train my brain to love exercise. It’s called CLAIM and that’s where the name for my blog comes from.
- C – Exercise clears my mind
- L – Exercise makes me loveable and loving
- A – Exercise brings me adventure and opportunity
- I – Exercise improves all my relationships
- M – Exercise makes me rich (this last said with extra enthusiasm!)
I repeat this as I am walking or on my exercise bike and it really jazzes me up.
A friend of mine is getting ready to publish a weight loss paper: Uncle Jim’s Guide to Weight Loss. Its very witty and can be summed up in 2 simple words – eat less. As soon as he makes it available for the public, I’ll post a link to it.